Closing Date: Friday 21 December, 2012
We have teamed up once again with KYMCO, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Scooters, to offer one lucky member the chance to win the company’s latest Sports Scooter worth over £1000.
Inflated petrol prices make riding small capacity scooters and bikes an attractive low cost means of transport for everyone aged 16 or over, and the new sporty DJ 50 rivals all other entry level 50cc models in terms of build quality, stylish design and value for money. It also comes with KYMCO’s trusted 2-year unlimited mileage parts and labour warranty, as well as the support of a UK-wide recognised dealer network.
Powered by a 50cc four-stroke air-cooled engine with an automatic transmission, the KYMCO DJ 50 is a comfortable and easy bike to ride in the town or country. It features powerful front disc and rear drum brakes, a fuel tank capacity of 6 litres, a centre stand, rear carrier, lockable storage box under the seat – making it ideal for shopping trips - and has both electric and kick start.
The DJ 50 is available in either bright red/black or pearlescent white/black, and is stylised with sports graphic panels and 12” painted alloy wheels.
For further information about KYMCO and its full range of Scooters Motorcycles and ATVs, which start from just £1099, visit www.kymco.co.uk and locate your nearest dealer.
To be in with a chance of winning KYMCO’s DJ 50 Scooter, all you need to do is answer the following question:
*Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all registered BeAddictive and addictivepoints members residing in the UK, excluding employees of BeAddictive and addictivepoints, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. All entrants must be over the age of 16 years of age.
3. Only mainland UK residents are eligible to enter this competition and the prize can only be delivered to the winner’s local KYMCO dealership (mainland UK) for collection.
4. The prize details are as follows:
A KYMCO DJ 50 Scooter.
The prize includes PDI, delivery and VAT, but excludes tax, first registration fee and insurance.
5. The prize draw runs from 1st June 2012 to midnight 21st December 2012. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw. All contact details must be updated prior to entering to ensure we can contact the winner.
6. BeAddictive/addictivepoints accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
7. Prize draw will take place on 21st December 2012. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person and notified by email within 7 days to confirm details.
8. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
9. The prize must be accepted as offered.
10. The winner will be invited to cooperate with publicity arising as a result of winning.
11. Entry is deemed as acceptance of the above.
12. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
13. This competition is run by BeAddictive and addictivepoints
Sorry, this competition has now closed.